Procedures & Protocols at ProSkate
- If you are not feeling well - stay home! If you have been exposed to someone who isn’t feeling well - please stay home! If you have been in contact with anyone who has or is suspected to have COVID - definitely stay home! If you have been to any of the states on the list for NJ quarantine in the last 14 days, you will NOT be permitted to enter our facility. Please be honest as we are trying to keep all our skaters, coaches & employees safe and we want to be able to keep our doors open!
- Skaters are to arrive no more than 10 minutes before their scheduled start time. We ask that you wait outside until 10 minutes before your scheduled start time. If you arrive too early, you will be asked to wait outside. Skaters are to come to the rink dressed, as best as they can. Skaters will have access to benches to put their skates on. If skaters have hard guards, we recommend they come to the rink with their skates on. We ask that you leave your bags in the car. Please carry in your helmets, sticks + skates, etc. Locker rooms will not be utilized.
- All patrons will use the door closest to the ramp entrance. All other entrances will be not be utilized. If you are caught using a door that isn't the front door, you will be asked to leave the building.
- Upon arrival, all patrons will have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must immediately exit the building. Skaters must exit the rink no more than 10 minutes after they get off the ice. No congregating.
- Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed to enter the building with a skater to assist at check-in, sign the waiver and help with skates. They must sign a waiver for EACH of their children under 18. They must immediately exit the building when they are finished helping their children. No one is permitted to stay to watch. Please don't make our staff have to ask you to leave. Skaters may take their masks off on the ice.
- Walk-in registrations will not be allowed. All registrations are to be done ahead of time online. Waivers will be included on ALL registrations. If you registered online, you do not need to bring in a paper waiver. EXCEPT - ALL campers will need to bring a paper copy of their COVID waivers on the first day of camp. Waivers were changed in the middle of registrations to include COVID verbiage and in order to not miss anyone, we will be having EVERY CAMPER redo their waiver! If you are doing multiple weeks, you will only need to do this once.
- Hand sanitizer will be around the building to use. Gloves will be available if you need them.
- All employees + coaches will be required to have their temperatures taken upon arrival and recorded in a daily log. Employees & coaches will also have to wear masks for the duration of their shifts. ALL coaches will need to sign a COVID waiver.